The theme for this show is provocative and revealing. Our informative guests are Fehrunnisa Moore and Pamela Weiss, who both work in the field of coaching as well as other career endeavors. Their conversations will touch your mind, body, heart, and soul. You'll hear a wealth of ideas and insights.
Hour One: Fehrunnisa Moore
Hour Two: Pamela Weiss
* about the benefits of professional coaching
* how coaching is used for personal reasons, family needs, organizational work, team building, and more
* why coaching is so popular right now
* why coaching is different from therapy, consulting, and mentoring
* what a coach expects from you
* the various kinds of coaching you can consider
* whether a professional coach can help with your personal quest for meaning
Fehrunnisa Moore is a life coach, executive coach, and founder of Say Yes To Life. She specializes in guiding those who thirst for aliveness and fulfillment through crafted core inner work. Her coaching programs address clients whose current quest is for true work, authentic expression, and spiritual awakening. She annually leads a group trek to the Himalayas of Nepal on a journey called "Pilgrimage of the Heart". www.FehrunnisaMoore.com
Pamela Weiss is a professional coach, meditation teacher, and founder of An Appropriate Response. She is currently a teacher-in-training with Jack Kornfield through Spirit Rock Meditation Center. Her work focuses on coaching leaders and executives and offering meditation classes and retreats. She is also a senior course leader with New Ventures West, a coach training organization based in San Francisco. www.appropriateresponse.com. www.newventureswest.com.